12 Nisan 2012 Perşembe

My webquest project



                                                PENQUIN AND SEA LION
One day, Penny the penguin was swimming around her home in the Antarctic Ocean. All of a sudden she heard a loud sound. " HELP ME! I'm tangled!."

Penny the penguin looked to her right and saw a HUGE sea lion tangled up in seaweed. "Hey! Little penguin, won't you please help free me? My family is on vacation and they can't help me! By the way, my name is Sammy the sea lion."
"Well, hello there Sammy. I would love to help you, but I'm pretty sure you tried to eat me the other day."
Sammy the sea lion realized that Penny was right. Sammy did try to eat Penny, but Penny was fast and got away. "Well", Sammy the sea lion explained, "I will flipper promise you that I will NEVER try to eat you again if you help me! I will tell my family not to eat you too!."
"That sounds like a good bet", said Penny the penguin. "You will have to flipper promise not to eat my family members too!" Sammy immediately replied, "It's a deal!."
Sammy the sea lion and Penny the penguin flipper promised and Sammy never ate Penny or any of her family members. They were best friends forever because they respected each other.
The moral of my fable isBe friendly and respectful to others because you may need their help one day.
Our Fable Dissection Chart: click here.

To watch our prezi presentation click here.

1 yorum: